Certificate of Compliance
Quail Run Building Materials, Inc has been in business since 1986 manufacturing high quality steel framing products and accessories. Our framing members are produced from prime quality mill certified steel. Quail Run is a member of the Steel Framing Industry Association (SFIA) and the Supreme Steel Framing System Association (SSFSA). Our bearing and nonbearing steel studs and track meet or exceed all performance requirements set forth by ASTM and are certified code compliant through three separate compliance programs which include 3rd party unannounced audits administered by both the SFIA and the SSFSA.
Our framing products are recognized by IAPMO under ER-0283 and ER-0313, and by Intertek under CCRR-0224 to comply with the International Building Code (IBC) 2006, 2009 & 2012. Our framing members are manufactured per ICC-ES AC46.
Specifically, our steel framing members adhere to the following ASTM standards:
- ASTM A 653 Specification for Steel Sheet, Zinc Coated Galvanized or Zinc-Iron Alloy-Coated Galvannealed by the Hot-Dip Process
- ASTM A 924 Standard Specification for General Requirements for Steel Sheet, Metallic-Coated by the Hot-Dip Process
- ASTM A 1003 Standard Specification for Steel Sheet, Carbon, Metallic- and Nonmetallic-Coated for Cold Formed Framing Members
- ASTM C 645 Specification for Nonstructural Steel Framing Members
- ASTM C 754 Specification for Installation of Steel Framing Members to Receive Screw-Attached Gypsum Panel Products
- ASTM C 955 Standard Specification for Load-Bearing Transverse and Axial Steel Studs, Runners Tracks, and Bracing or Bridging for Screw Application of Gypsum Panel Products and Metal Plaster Bases
- ASTM C 1007 Specification for Installation of Load Bearing (Transverse and Axial) Steel Studs and Related Accessories
- ASTM E 90 Test Method for Laboratory Measurement of Airborne Sound Transmission Loss of Building Partitions and Elements
- ASTM E 119 Test Methods for Fire Tests of Panels for Building Construction and Materials
Michael W ZeeuwPresident Issue Date: June 8th, 2016
Issued By: Quail Run Building Materials, Inc